Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stuck?

There is a wealth of information on the internet and oftentimes we suffer from information overload. I subscribe to a Weekly Word by Joe Nunziata.
This week's word struck a chord with me as I am feeling a little stuck right now. I have 2 jobs, 2 Toastmasters Clubs, 2 homes (mine & my Boyfriends) and I feel stuck not knowing which direction to head in.

This Week's Word: Stuck

Every day someone I speak to says, "I feel stuck." My questions is, "Why do you feel stuck?" In almost every case this feeling is based on what we feel should happen. If the situation does not follow the exact path we believe it should, we feel stuck.

In reality this is your negative ego setting you up for failure. When you cannot control a situation you begin to feel frustrated. You want it the way you want it, when you want it...right! Sounds a little like a spoiled child.

The next time you feel stuck ask yourself...why? Are you really stuck or are you being a brat?

I decided to take another look at last week's word - CLARITY

This Week's Word: Clarity

Where are you going and how will you get there? This is something many of us ponder on a daily basis. Unfortunately most people are unclear regarding their desires and dreams.

How can you expect to move forward when are living in a fog? You will require clarity and focus to move your energy in a positive direction. Is your mind clear or are you filled with distraction?

You will gain clarity when you remove the drama and disruption from your life. The more you attach yourself to the material world the more difficult it will be. Stay focused on what you desire and the universe will give you the clarity you seek.

Therein lies the clue on how to get unstuck - FOCUS. That's exactly what I need.

I need to FOCUS on what it is that I want. How can I do that? Back to Joe's Weekly Word.... there it is. I need the space to think clearly.

This Week's Word: Space

Most people today live very busy, over-stuffed lives. Unfortunately most of what we stuff ourselves with is not feeding our souls. We have become fast-food junkies in our spiritual lives as well. Much of our energy is focused on accomplishment and survival.

Creating a better life requires space for new energy and opportunity to enter. Nothing new and exciting can enter when you fill in every minute of your life with tasks and obligations.

Take a look at your busy life, make it your priority to create some space and quiet time. This will help you create space for higher energy and more love. Without space no new energy can enter your life.

Next I need something more - a little faith in myself and my purpose.

This Week's Word: Faith

Many of us grew up connecting our faith to religious beliefs. We were conditioned to believe in something most us did not understand as children.

True faith is belief in yourself and the ability to hold that feeling. In times of struggle or adversity it is very easy to lose faith in what you are doing. Those with the fortitude to endure these difficult times will surly be rewarded.

We all lose our faith from time to time. When this happens move into a feeling of gratitude and love. Suddenly your faith will be restored.

And the way to restore it - Gratitude - Joe comes through again.

This Week's Word: Gratitude

We all have many blessings in life but at times tend to focus on the negative aspects of this world. Many people spend the majority of their lives fixated on what they do not have or how they have been wronged.

Every morning I begin my meditation in a state of deep gratitude. This helps to elevate my level of energy vibration and create a positive focus for the day.

Start to feel gratitude for the simplest things in your life. Food on the table, a warm bed or a kind word. This will help you move into a much higher level of energy and love. Be grateful and the universe will bless your life.

I am indeed grateful that I found Joe's Weekly Word and that it continues to bless my life. I encourage you to sign up for your own Weekly Word by going to info@jnunziata.com and asking to be subscribed.

So, if you are STUCK, get some CLARITY and SPACE, keep the FAITH and express your GRATITUDE.

Have a wonderful week!!!

Fran

No comments: