Thursday, January 12, 2012

Saving The Environment

The following is an excerpt from an article posted by Emily of Live Renewed

on "Save The Environment and Your Wallet by Buying"

Shopping is a favorite pastime for many women. Whether it’s high-end designer shopping or bargain hunting, most of us women love to shop, myself included.

But as my family has been moving toward living a more green and simple lifestyle, I have found that where and how I shop has significantly changed over the past few years. I now purposely seek to buy things used before I purchase them new, and my favorite places to shop have become garage sales and thrift stores rather than Target and the mall. We can all make a difference in our world, and on the environment, by changing our shopping habits.

Read more here: http://green.yourway.net/save-the-environment-and-your-wallet-by-buying-used/

Building a New And Better Universe by reducing, reusing and recycling!

You can do your part...

Fran

No comments: