Sunday, September 16, 2012

What's Happening?

Hi

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had posted until today. Since April I was involved in a local event - The Diversity Festival- which was held on July 7th and involved people from all walks of life - health and beauty, massage, cultures, United Way, local vendors, animal rescue, immigration, alternative lifestyles - wow, it was amazing. We had a day in the park and two performances of Dragon's Breath. I was in both and also in the one we did in Almonte in May. It took a lot of my time but it was energizing and satisfying, and it was Building A New And Better Universe for many!

I recently began to listen to Mike's material again and I will soon be able to offer some of it to my blog readers. If you are interested, please leave a comment below. In particular I have been relistening to Mike's 11 Principles. I will be posting some of my thoughts over the next few weeks.

Hope to see you here again soon.

Fran
BANABU

No comments: