Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Time Flies....

Wow...where has the time gone.  I had no idea it had been so long since I posted.  I guess life just got in the way.

Actually what got in the way was the fact that my business grew quickly over the summer and I was working on some contracts which took up a lot of my time.  Now that things are slowing down a bit, I will get back to working on my blogs and other media.

Today I attended a workshop by Julie Blais-Comeau on Business Etiquette for Entrepreneurs.  Julie writes articles for Huffington Post .  We learned about Etiquette for phones, emails and more, including handshakes and dressing for success.  Since I work from home, this was a great refresher.  Since I am a Toastmaster and am always looking for ideas for Educational Tips, I picked up some great ideas for some meetings.  Definitely a win workshop for me.

You never know what you will learn, so it is important to always keep your options open and take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself to you.  

Hope you have been keeping well,  see you again soon!


Fran Watson

Check out these pricebender auctions

No comments: