Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Beginnings

Building A New And Better Universe - Building A New And Better YOU

That is our goal.  Getting better each and every day.  Releasing our bad habits and creating new habits that will help and not hinder us.

What goals have you set for 2016?
What habits are you going to build?
Who will hold you accountable?
How will you know if you succeed?

Why not state your goals in the comments section below.  Share your goals and your determination to achieve them.  I'll start.

1.  To write a letter to my daughter who is far away on the 1st day of each month.  (I started early, so I have completed 2 so far.)
2.  To update my website.  (It is a mess, I have neglected it for a while now.)
3.  To write a blog post every week in 2016.  (I have 4 blogs, and I hope to be able to write a post for each one each week, but will commit to writing at least one post per week.)

This is a start.  I hope to add more as the year progresses.  Now, how about you?

Fran

No comments: