Friday, October 5, 2007

BANABU principles

BANABU. (Ban * A * Boo).

It stands for "Building A New And Better Universe" and its 11 simple, easy to understand and use, yet very profound principles. And it is starting a world-wide phenomenon of people who are highly successful in every area of their life.

Before I show you what these 11 principles are and how to put them into use for yourself starting today, you are probably wondering "who is Mike Kemski and why should I pay attention to him?"

What The 11 Principles Did For Me...

I am not going to overwhelm you with all the dramatic details of where I came from because this is a story of possibilities - what is possible in you, me, everyone of us to have the life you want and dream of having.

However, to understand my passion for these 11 Principles let me give you a brief look at the amazing transformation they provided me.

Became addicted to drugs and alcohol at a very young age but after several years went to rehab. Was the only person out of over 100 people to stay sober and became a drug and alcohol counselor for troubled youth and went to junior high schools talking about success and substance abuse.

Overcame many negative attitudes about myself, women and love allowing me to marry an incredible woman, we became best friends and have been deeply in love and happily married (what all our friends call a "dream marriage") for 9 years and created a wonderful family with 2 awesome kids.

This high school dropout went to college, earned a 4.0 GPA, and was honored in the National Deans List. An honor that only ½ of 1 percent of ALL college students ever receive.

Excelled at my chosen career and rose to the top in less than 2 years (when I was told it would take at least 5 years, if it was even possible because nobody had done it before).

Lost 50 pounds in 3 months (and loved every second doing it). And have been the healthiest I've ever been in my life.

Became financially successful despite growing up in complete poverty.

Started teaching workshops based on the 11 Principles and living my mission in life every single day.

Created BANABU and set forth the momentum of building a world-wide community of like minded people who support and pass on their experience, success, and stories.
These 11 Principles allowed me to go from less than nothing in life to creating unbelievable relationships with friends, business associates, my wife, and my kids.

Plus having outstanding physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental health, and a successful business living my mission and purpose creating a world-wide movement of success and greatness.

It created an Ultimate Life!

Do they work for other people?

Over the past several years, one profound fact has became very clear. Every person who had any success at all in life used one or more of these 11 Principles. They actually use all of them at different times.

And because of the results I have seen in my and others lives, my mission is creating a world-wide community of people using the 11 Principles and passing their knowledge and experience of them to each other.

The first step was a workshop teaching people about these 11 Principles and how to apply them to every area in your life.

The results each of the attendees walked away with were nothing short of amazing. These 11 Principles were making an immediate, positive difference for people.

However only a small number of people were benefiting from those workshops. It was time to take this message to the world and the 11 Principles Multimedia Course was created. To give you access to this information from the comfort of your home.

Hear what some of the people who have taken the course have to say!

"Should Be Mandatory Reading In The Class Of Life..."

"If you want to continue to live a life of scarcity and shyness DO NOT READ THIS COURSE! Mike Kemski is one of the few people that truly "gets it" and lives what he teaches. This book should be mandatory reading in the class of life."

~Travis Seibold
President/CEO Seibold Media Group

"Helped Me Push Past My Comfort Zones ..."

"By using these 11 Principles I have reached higher levels of success in my life. This course is real, open, and honest. Mike makes himself vulnerable by sharing his most sensitive real life experiences. It gave me the courage to do things I never believed I could do before. It helped me push past my comfort zones and my life will NEVER be the same!"

~Becky Edwards

"What Mike Taught Got Me To Start My Own Business..."

"The instructions and lessons that Mike taught me got me motivated to start my own business. Mike lives what he teaches his passion to help people is incredible."

~Tony Church

"Helped Me Improve Every Relationship In My Life..."

"The BANABU course helped me improve every relationship in my life, co-workers, children friends, family and even my so called "enemies". Simple and easy to apply to every aspect of my life. Mike is a living example of the benefits of the principles he teaches."

~Jeannie Wall


Check back soon for information on how you too can access this course.

No comments: