Thursday, November 3, 2011

Where Are You Going?

10 Driving Tips On the Road To Your Dreams
- Tara Sage Steeves, Create Your Life Inc.

Where are YOU going?

I often rave about my GPS, a cherished "gift that keeps on giving". Not only do I love it because of the ease and confidence it offers me in finding my way, but this fabulous little computer also calculates my anticipated time of arrival. I just love that... Short of something catastrophic or a massive detour, I breathe easier knowing when and where I'll arrive at my destination.

But wait, there's more!

In the event of a missed turn, Jill (yes, that's her name) echos the word "recalculating" while identifying an alternate route that will take me to my destination. No judgment or panic, simply: recalculating. Ahhh...anyone who's ridden in my car with me knows first-hand, that I have great affection for my GPS.

On the road to realizing your dreams, there is much to be learned from this nifty little invention.


10 DRIVING TIPS ON THE ROAD TO YOUR DREAMS:

1. Unless you know your destination, a GPS will not be much use to you. You must choose a destination! This is not to say you can't change direction at any time, it just means that in order to receive guidance about where to go, you must begin by choosing which way to head. (By the way, there is of course not a thing wrong with a joy-ride, as long as you don't feel any particular urgency to get anywhere in particular.)

2. When would you like to arrive? Are you traveling, by foot, bike, car...? Take into account how fast you're able to travel for a steady distance, and when you would like to arrive. With a bit of planning, you'll be able to easily assess how soon to set out on your journey and what to pack.

3. Give yourself some extra time so you can stop along the way to refuel.

4. Remember: You are in the drivers seat.

5. Enjoy the ride. Half the fun is getting there.

6. If it feels daunting to go it alone, find others who are heading in a similar direction to join you. (See below for more info on this!)

7. Pace yourself.

8. Glance in the rear-view mirror periodically, but keep your primary focus on what's in front of you.

9. Celebrate each milestone along the way, knowing that every step counts.

10. Don't doubt and question whether or not you'll get there! Just keep going...



Dreaming together creates a very special bond. Similar to how a GPS can guide you to your destination, our programs will guide you to realize your life dreams and goals - and take the most direct route!

You don't have to use any more precious fuel spinning your wheels. If you are tired of going it alone or know it's time to ask for directions, our programs are here to move you forward at an accelerated pace...

"We are not even half-way through The Dream-Acceleration™ Program, and I have been having one incredible synergistic day after another! Tara said this process would be mysterious and profound - and she wasn't kidding! After living most of my life letting life happen to me, I am finally making my life happen on my terms by applying the tips and step-by-step tools that I have learned over these short few weeks. Tears of joy have been to my soul, what soap is to the body! I'm so excited about the clarity I have, and the realization that I really don't have to do it alone. Now, there's no question in my mind that I will LIVE my dream, not just dream it. Thank you!" ~ Laurie G.

"The Dream Circle allows each person to voice their dreams with no fear of put-down. It's exciting to see how seeds developed as each session moved along and witnessing how dreams morph or become far more defined. The inspiration is two-fold. It feels so very good to help others by offering positive, constructive feedback, and in turn that same constructive feedback helps you crystalize your own dream more clearly. Together we created a circle where each other's ideas evolved from concepts, to an outline, to attainability. It was magical." ~ Hilary S., Newport, RI



(c) Copyright 2010-2012 Tara Sage Steeves. All rights reserved.

Click here for more information on how to claim your seat in an upcoming program!

May your dreams always inspire more than they intimidate.

Tara Sage Steeves is a Dream Realization Coach, author, speaker, facilitator, and founder of Create Your Life! and The Dream Party®. She delights in supporting the exciting, and sometimes intimidating, process of dream realization – and does so with creative vigor! Contact Us


Take part in an upcoming seminar and get other free gifts at Tara's website.

I'm signed up....join me for this life changing experience!

BANABU

Fran Watson

No comments: