Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you have a lot of unfinished projects? Things you started in 2008?� Maybe a web site you started?� Maybe a project around the house?� I have a couple of household projects that are 80% finished. I’m going to take some time out today and tomorrow to finish them up.

One of the things about cleaning up and finishing projects is that it is an emotional relief. Having all that unfinished stuff is just extra baggage holding you back.

I know with my household projects I’m sensitive to the fact that they aren’t finished. Sure I have excuses as to why they aren’t but I know it bugs my family and they can’t do anything about it. They are my projects. I’m the one that needs to step up and take action on them. When I do I will feel better about having accomplished them and I’ll be ready to move on into 2009 on the right foot.

How about you?

What projects do you need to finish?

Take some time right now to list them, then write down a date by which you will complete them, then post the list in a location where you will see them every day.

Fran

No comments: