Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ultimate Success Program

*****************************
Looking for Ultimate Success? Click here

*****************************

I'd like to let you know about something I've been up
to over the last year, and it's open to only a few more
people who are positive and success-minded.

Here's what others who are already in the program
have to say:

The neatest thing is that I am starting to think differently.

I am seeing and recognizing the failure attitudes and actions
that up to now I was engaging in unconsciously. I guess I
unknowingly trained myself to turn a blind eye to these
attitudes and actions so I didn't have to take responsibility
for my own success.

The thing that has really made the difference for me with the
USP is that instead of reading a book and skipping the
exercises, I am actually writing out the answers to the
questions and taking the time to think about how to put what
I am learning into action.

Thanks Mark. This is really starting to pay off.

- - -

I am more self confident, more successful, with a can do
attitude an I do not let the negativity of others bring me
down. I start everyday with positive reinforcement and focus
on the good things in my life. I have developed more of an
attitude of gratitude and am less selfish and more giving.
I have become more focused and more self motivated to
complete all tasks that need to be accomplished in my work.

- - -

I don't procrastinate as much and I am less fearful of
failing. I am moving forward and less fearful of trying new
things.

- - -

I have always lived with the sense that I wasn't there on
the day the manual of how things work was handed out to
those around me. I have now discovered that part of this
lies in several holes in my thinking which neither my
parents nor my schools were able to teach to me. My current
experiences thus far did not help me to understand either.

By becoming aware of these holes through the USP program,
I am more able to:

* see opportunity and assess whether it fits with my big
reason why.

* be more relaxed around people, as I am more in control
of my own thoughts.

* work more organized meaning I get more done with the
same hours as everyone else.

* become more focused & concentrated mentally, allowing me
to better workshop ideas and concepts inside my head
before capturing them on paper.

* I've become strangely more excited about life in general.

* I have become more choosy with how I spend my time.

- - -

You can read all about the program and read even more
comments from others who are already involved here:


Looking forward to having you join us!

To your Ultimate Success!!!
Fran Watson

No comments: