Thursday, November 5, 2009

SARK



My experience depends on my perception. Today I will walk slowly and find between the hours just what my day needs.


Last night I attened a Mini-Vacation Seminar with SARK. I have been participaing in SARK's Awesome Adventure for the past month and she invited participants to join her in a Mini-Vacation.

If you have heard of SARK, you know about her brightly coloured books and you will be interested in seeing her site. Click here to visit Planet SARK.

If you have never heard of SARK, you are in for a treat. Don't waste any more time, just run on over and Click here to visit Planet SARK.

Transform what's not working...SARK style! Take a look at SARK's Transformation Exper!ence for a life-altering multimedia journey of healing!

Try two free samples days of SARK's Transformation Exper!ence...a multimedia journey of healing and transformation for the splendidly imperfect!



Have a Succulent SARK day.


Fran

P.S. Make the most of yourself for that is all there is to you. (Emerson)

No comments: